Experience luxury inner east living in our spacious 1 bedroom 1 bathroom Manhattan-styled apartments. These fantastic apartments are situated in the heart of Caulfield North, with close access to the train station, shopping village and Monash University Caulfield Campus, everything is on your doorstep.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining spaces makes the most of the abundance of natural light. The well appointed stone benchtop kitchen with stainless steel 4 burner hob gas cooktops, oven, dishwasher and microwave allows you to engage with guests or family whilst entertaining. Wake up to a fresh coffee from your very own espresso pod coffee machine and enjoy breakfast whilst reading a newspaper sitting on your private balcony.
The master bedroom includes a luxurious 5 star hotel quality queen bed with a wall mounted television & built in robes.
A European laundry with separate washing machine and dryer can be found within the self contained apartment.
Guests have access to a 43 inch high definition TV and access to high speed WI-FI internet. Manhattan Apartments - Caulfield North offers guests secure entry, lift and secure basement car parking.
Malvern train station is located a mere 810 metres away. The station is serviced by 3 different train lines with a train departing every 10 minutes and will have you into the Melbourne CBD- Flinders Street Station in only 6 stops & 14 minutes!
The tram routes that operate from directly outside our building include: 64 - East Brighton to Melbourne University and 5 - Malvern (Burke Road) to Melbourne University;
Heading to the beach and world famous St Kilda? Catch one of the many trams that run past the front of the building and change at the St Kilda Rd tram junction to catch a connecting tram to St Kilda beach.
Our 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartments provide the ultimate inner east living experience.
Terms and Conditions
1. Check in is available from 2.00 PM and must be arranged with a consultant to meet and greet at an agreed time - available any hour from 2.00 PM, any early arrival requests are welcome but cannot be guaranteed.
2. The number of guests in the apartment must not exceed the number of guests included in the tariff.
3. A security deposit of $500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
4. Corporate Keys has a strict no party policy in all of our properties, failure to comply will result in immediate eviction without refund.
5. Our apartments are subject to owners corporation (body corporate) rules. Please refer to the apartment manual on arrival at the apartment. Noncompliance to these rules will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund. Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies acceptance to abide by the specific apartment and body corporate rules found in the apartment manual in the property.
6. Your booking includes a basic exit clean. If you do not leave the apartment in neat and tidy order, and follow the instructions in the apartment manual, your credit card may be charged with an additional cleaning expense.
7. It is the guests responsibility to notify management of any breakages or damages which occur at the property. Money may be deducted from your credit card to cover replacement or repair.
8. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
9. Unless otherwise agreed, Corporate Keys will provide 1 key per adult guest not to exceed 2 keys per property. If at any time keys are lost, Corporate Keys must be notified immediately to cancel security access and to organise a replacement. For security purposes, lost keys will require that the property locks be changed, and the Guest shall be liable for the cost of the locksmith and replacement cost of the keys and swipes. After hours lockouts will incur a minimum fee of $150.
10. All Corporate Keys properties are strictly non smoking. Smoking detected in apartments will incur a minimum charge of $350 and may result in eviction without refund.
11. Guests must not allow the property to be used for any illegal purposes.
12. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am.
13. Corporate Keys reserves the right to cancel the booking and provide the guest with a full refund if applicable within 24 hours of the booking being made, or if the apartment becomes uninhabitable and appropriate alternative accommodation is not available.
14. Non adherence to these terms and conditions will result in you being removed from the property without refund and may result in forfeit of your bond or if a credit card was supplied for security charges may apply.
15. Payment is required in full for accommodation & car parking upon arrival, Advance Purchase reservations are prepaid and charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking.
Payment via the following cards will attract an additional fee of: Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex) 1.7%, Debit Card (Visa and Mastercard) 1.2%, Diners 3.7%, Union Pay 2% of the total invoice (Non-refundable)
Upon arrival, a pre-authorisation of your credit card will also be required. No cancellations or refunds allowed if made within 3 days prior to arrival.
16. Please note we are not able to provide a meet and greet check-in service on Christmas Day. Your keys can be collected via a pin coded lock box from our Port Melbourne office.
17. All This property has a strict No Pet policy. Any guest found with pets in the property will be asked to leave and will incur any additional cleaning costs associated.