Experience luxury inner east living in our stunning Manhattan-styled 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Premier apartment. This fantastic apartment is situated in the heart of Glen Iris, with excellent access to public transport and major road arterials, putting you at the centre of Melbourne’s best - from parks and reserves, beaches, shopping and retail, education and everyday amenities and services.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining spaces make the most of the abundance of natural light. The well-appointed stone benchtop kitchen with stainless steel 4 burner hob gas cooktops, oven, dishwasher and microwave allows you to engage with guests or family whilst entertaining. Wake up to a fresh coffee from your very own espresso pod coffee machine and enjoy breakfast whilst reading a newspaper sitting on your private balcony.
The master bedroom includes a luxurious 5-star hotel quality king size bed which can be split into 2 king singles at the guests' request, a wall-mounted television & built-in robes.
An additional bedroom comes with queen sized beds and built in robes. 2 separate bathrooms are located within our top end Premier 2 bedroom apartment.
European laundry with separate washing machine and dryer can be found within the self-contained apartment.
Guests have access to a 43-inch high definition TV, Foxtel (Cable TV) with over 91 channels including sports, movies and kids channels as well as access to free high-speed WI-FI internet. Manhattan Apartments - Glen Iris offers guests secure entry, lift and secure basement car parking.
Available exclusively to our 2 Bedroom Premier apartment is an enormous 43m2 sun-drenched north-west facing terrace. Guests have access to a 6 seat dining set, 2 sun lounges and a stunning outdoor lounge setting.
Tooronga train station is located a mere 450 metres away. The station is serviced by the Glen Waverley line with a train departing every 15 to 20 minutes and will have you into the Melbourne CBD- Flinders Street Station in only 6 stops & 15 minutes!
The tram and bus routes that operate from directly outside the building include:
624 - Kew to Oakleigh via Caulfield, Carnegie, Darling and Chadstone
72 - Camberwell to Melbourne University
6 - Moreland to Glen Iris (Stop is a 5-minute walk away)
Driving into the Melbourne CBD or to Melbourne’s South East? The Toorak Road entrance of the Monash Freeway is only 1 kilometre away.
Our 2 bedroom Premier apartment provides the ultimate inner east living experience.
Terms and Conditions
1. Check in is available from 2.00 PM and must be arranged with a consultant to meet and greet at an agreed time - available any hour from 2.00 PM, any early arrival requests are welcome but cannot be guaranteed.
2. The number of guests in the apartment must not exceed the number of guests included in the tariff.
3. A security deposit of $500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
4. Corporate Keys has a strict no party policy in all of our properties, failure to comply will result in immediate eviction without refund.
5. Our apartments are subject to owners corporation (body corporate) rules. Please refer to the apartment manual on arrival at the apartment. Noncompliance to these rules will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund. Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies acceptance to abide by the specific apartment and body corporate rules found in the apartment manual in the property.
6. Your booking includes a basic exit clean. If you do not leave the apartment in neat and tidy order, and follow the instructions in the apartment manual, your credit card may be charged with an additional cleaning expense.
7. It is the guests responsibility to notify management of any breakages or damages which occur at the property. Money may be deducted from your credit card to cover replacement or repair.
8. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
9. Unless otherwise agreed, Corporate Keys will provide 1 key per adult guest not to exceed 2 keys per property. If at any time keys are lost, Corporate Keys must be notified immediately to cancel security access and to organise a replacement. For security purposes, lost keys will require that the property locks be changed, and the Guest shall be liable for the cost of the locksmith and replacement cost of the keys and swipes. After hours lockouts will incur a minimum fee of $150.
10. All Corporate Keys properties are strictly non smoking. Smoking detected in apartments will incur a minimum charge of $350 and may result in eviction without refund.
11. Guests must not allow the property to be used for any illegal purposes.
12. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am.
13. Corporate Keys reserves the right to cancel the booking and provide the guest with a full refund if applicable within 24 hours of the booking being made, or if the apartment becomes uninhabitable and appropriate alternative accommodation is not available.
14. Non adherence to these terms and conditions will result in you being removed from the property without refund and may result in forfeit of your bond or if a credit card was supplied for security charges may apply.
15. Payment is required upfront - No cancellations or refunds allowed if made within 3 days prior to arrival.
16. Please note we are not able to provide a meet and greet check-in service on Christmas Day. Your keys can be collected via a pin coded lock box from our Port Melbourne office.
17. All This property has a strict No Pet policy. Any guest found with pets in the property will be asked to leave and will incur any additional cleaning costs associated.